Apply here

14 November 2008

I am looking for a casual employee to work with me on internship basis, preferably to be a fresh grad or under grad, with very good command of English language , extremely hard worker and eager to learn

He or she will be working closely with me in handling many day to day admin and logistics aspects related to the training and development domains.

This is a temporary job and will be compensated on internship basis , so salary will not be high , typically will be like a summer trainee, so I prefer a fresh grad or even an under graduate.

If you know any one who fits and might be interested, please let him or her send me his/her resume to

asamy@savola. com

Appreciate your help,

Thank you

Amira Samy

OD and Training Manager

Afia International Egypt
Savola Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

________________________________________________________________