Apply here

14 May 2008

Deputy Admin Manager

Dear Coleagues

Many thanks for everyone's co-operation on our esteemed group, particularly Nahla and Mohamed Gamal and all teames.

Actually, my ambition is to be Administration Manager in aday, this is my main objective, i have more than 10 years of experience on admin working at multinational companies, during my working i obtained my bachelor degree from cairo university in accounting and auditing, and i am also planning to have MBA degree, i am very ambitious, but regretfully i did not have a chance to have a position deputy Admin manager and then to be Admin manager.

I am asking all coleagues if they have a vacancy like Deputy Admin Manager to email me.
I am working now as admin assistant at multinational company.

abdallah236@hotmail.com
Regards,
Abdallah

No comments:

Post a Comment

________________________________________________________________