Apply here

08 January 2008

Part time job in Deira
hi,
can i get ur mobile number that if i'll talk to u may be i can help u.
my number is here u can call me if u like.between 12:00noon to 3:00 isn't convenient time to call me.
i hope u'll get a good work soon.
bye and takecare

veelayo <nohayousry@gmail. com> wrote:
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone can help me find a part time job (or one with
short working hours)close to or in Deira.

I have a bachelor degree in Management and Technology from the German
University in Cairo and I double majored in Human resources and
strategic management. I am a fresh graduate (ranking 5th of my class)
and I have done several internships. I don't mind working in any other
field of management and business such as marketing, as well. I would
also be interested in a teaching job (in a university ideally) if it is
part time or has short working hours. My CV is available upon request.

If anyone can help me with that I'd be very thankful :)
Yours,
Noha Yousry

No comments:

Post a Comment

________________________________________________________________